Πέμπτη 12 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Ο ρυθμός ειναι αγάπη :Rhythm Is Love



f I try to take you there, would you come with me?  The reason flies, the fear is scare, the ocean loves the sea  If I try to take you there, would you come with me?  The reason flies, the fear is scare, the ocean loves the sea  I say, ocean loves the sea  I say, ocean loves the sea  Rythm is love  Heaven is just another word  For this feeling call musical  Color is lust  Because all the sexual things we do  In my mind trust you to make them all colourful  I'd like to put you in such romance  Take you down to Paris, France  Leave the Cafes and the bars  Walk the wintry boulevardsIs that a smile I see?  Well maybe you're not even looking at me  Cause if you smile for no reason, the season is lost  But if your love is the rhythm, my rhythm is love  My rhythm is love, baby  I'd like to put you in such romance  Take you down to Paris, France  Leave the Cafes and the bars 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου